Source: ESPN / AP
Jeremy Shockey made a rare appearance at New York Giants' voluntary offseason workouts this week, but the four-time Pro Bowl tight end cautioned not to read too much into it.
"I'm glad I'm here and I enjoy it, but IPublish Post hope people get used to it because next year it's going to be an issue again, and again the next year," he said. "It's a slap in my face that people don't think that I'm trying to do something that betters myself," Shockey said in a lengthy, mostly upbeat interview in front of his locker. "First things first. I have to improve myself if I'm going to improve this team. I'm not out drinking every night and going out. If I do, you'd better believe I'm working out the next day. "As far as people questioning my character ... I play hurt, with broken bones, and I'm going to continue like that. It seems no matter what I do, it's not enough for people. I'm not here trying to make new friends, I'm here trying to help this team win."
No comments:
Post a Comment