Friday, June 15, 2007

QB Favre Suffers From Sore Shoulder


Source: Associated Press, Sports Illustrated

Packers QB Brett Favre was pulled from Thursdays OTA's with a sore right shoulder - his throwing shoulder. "I probably could practice, but it really don't make a lot of sense to go out and make it any worse," Favre said. "I think it's probably just tendinitis or something like that." HC McCarthy said the medical staff doesn't consider the injury to be serious, but that won't be on the field next Monday and Tuesday, when the Packers conclude their workouts.

Favre also admitted to struggling a little with motivation. "I don't have the self-motivation I once had," Favre conceded. "It's frustrating to me, it's disappointing at times that I just can't make myself get up and go do it. It's much easier to say, `Ah, I'll do it tomorrow.' "The difference being there's going to be people chasing me (on the field) in about six weeks. So, I better do it."

No comments: